2016 Manitoba AG EX is home of the Manitoba Finals Rodeo October 26 – 29 in Brandon, MB at the Keystone.
- Cattle Shows start Wednesday, Oct. 26 at 11 AM in the Westoba Ag Centre.
- Horse Shows start Thursday, Oct. 27 at 1 PM in the Main Arena
DAILY SCHEDULES – CLICK HERE
MANITOBA FINALS RODEO
The Rodeo starts at 7 PM on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, rush seating. Tickets available at the Keystone Centre box office or click the link below. GET RODEO TICKETS HERE or purchase at the Keystone Centre box office. $20 for adults; $10 for kids 6-12 yrs (cost does not include Keystone Centre ticket service fee)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
- TASTE OF BEEF MEAT & GREET TICKETS
- WILD PONY RACING ENTRY FORM
- CATTLE REGISTRATION – Online version now available
- CAMPING APPLICATION
- LIST OF 2016 TRADESHOW EXHIBITORS
- WESTOBA AG CENTRE BARN BAR
- TRADESHOW OPEN DAILY
- Thursday open 4 PM – end of the show
- Friday & Saturday open Noon – end of the show
TASTE OF BEEF “Meat & Greet”
LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS – CLICK HERE
Kick off Manitoba AG EX on Wednesday, Oct. 26 at 11:30 AM with the annual “Taste of Beef” at the Canad Inn Roadhouse. Try a variety of beef dishes and show your support for the local ag industry. Andre Steppler of Steppler Farms will share his families experience of joining the world of purebred cattle in 1974, and becoming the third largest purebred Charolais operation in Canada. Tickets for this “Meat & Greet” are limited so get yours TODAY!
- Cattle Shows & Sales
- Manitoba 50/50 Superhorse
- NAERIC Barrels of Cash Sale and Futurity
- Hagan Performance and Ranch Horse Sale
- Fall Classic Ranch Sorting
- Manitoba Bucking Stock Futurity
Concessionaire & Exhibitors
If you are interested in joining us at Manitoba Ag Ex with a food concession or as a commercial exhibitor, CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATIONS AND MANUALS.
Become a part of our events
Sponsorship is key to the success of our events and we have several opportunities for you to get involved and to meet your marketing goals. Find out more with our Sponsorship Package. Our Sponsorship Coordinator James Montgomery is available to discuss how you can become a partner with some of Brandon’s largest annual events.